A wedding, at the very heart of it all, is just one quiet moment - it's sharing a kiss that vows: I don't ever want to live without you. It's one instant of light and love so large that everything else for the rest of your life will fit within it. It's a reason so deep that you'll forever find the courage, patience, and humility to fight for it.
If you're here to create a celebration that is true to YOU, I'm your person. I help you embrace your own individual style, weaving in your unique character and personality in every decision. I support you every step of the way as your problem-solver, your maker-happener, and your wedding-addicted BFF.
You deserve to enjoy every minute of planning your wedding, which is why it's so important to me to provide you with joyful, heartfelt and completely bespoke support. It's a great honor to be trusted to celebrate one of life’s greatest milestones with you, and I take pride in helping you create these lifelong memories together by guiding you every step of the way - be it the vision, the logistics, and the aesthetics.
Those embraces, the first looks, those hands held tight under the table - those forever kisses while slow dancing under the stars, the toasts made, the vows shared. A wedding isn't just a party, it's your family and friends saying: we see you, we love you, and we're on your team for the rest of your days.
There is no other love like yours in the whole world, and if that's not worth celebrating with the party of a lifetime, I don't what is.
Every wedding is quoted on a case by case basis, with proposals tailored to the event size and level of support you need. For full planning, expect to pay around 12% of the overall budget, with a minimum fee of £5,000. Destination weddings are loved and will be quoted on individually.
My complete wedding planning and styling support is designed for couples who prefer to plan their wedding alongside an industry expert. This service is suitable for guestlists greater than 60, and is all about elevating the experience through custom details and impeccable organisation. I guide you through the planning process to cohesively bring your vision to life, while giving you the time and serenity to enjoy the journey. I’ll give you honest advice and empower you to confidently make decisions that are right for you, while recommending trusted and talented vendors. I'll direct the entire planning process and orchestrate the complete creative vision, including:
- Helping you research and choose a dream team of venues and suppliers tailored to you;
- Having access to my time / experience / contacts / advice from now until the wedding day, with no limits on time or topic;
- Creating a design concept (i.e. the way the day looks and feels) that embodies all the things you are most excited about and love the most;
- Helping you liaise with and brief all your suppliers, so we can minimise the time you spend on wedmin, and give you more time to spend on the parts you love about planning your wedding (or on anything else you love doing!);
- Helping you manage and track your budget, so that you can make the most of your investment and spend money on the things that matter most to you;
- Helping you navigate contracts and legalities, plan all your logistics, and create a timeline of the day that suits you;
- Giving you access to a personalised profile on a project management platform that we share, for you to use as much or as little as you wish;
- Being on site with you for as many days as you need me, to make sure everything comes to life as magically and smoothly as possible. I'd be coordinating, and styling the day from both a practical and aesthetic point of view, from start to finish;
- And just generally being there for you through the journey in any way you need me!
Being your wedding planner means being there for you for everything, from the smallest aesthetic detail to the largest scale logistical puzzle - I provide you expert guidance and advice whenever you need me (typically anywhere from 250 to 400+ planning hours, but there's no limit!). I can be on site with you for as long as you need, to give you complete peace of mind and to ensure everything is brought to life even more wonderfully than you imagined it.
YOUR VISION MAKER
FROM DAY ONE
TO DAY OF
for more than 60 guests
I take on a select number of full planning events each year, managing the entire design of the event as well as every logistical detail.
> back to list of services
I adapt my services to the level of support you need. Everything listed above is just a starting point for the conversation - every couple and every wedding is completely unique, and my goal is to fit around YOU. I want you to do more of what you love, and less of what you don't.